Monday 16 July 2012

Taunting Parents with jokes


Two friends meeting and tells each other:
-hey, your grandmother is mechanical?
-no, why?
-because I have seen on the highway under a truck.
Cuba comes to an Indian ...
The Indian says I, face pale!

And Fidel comes out and says I, Castro

And the Indian ran
Mom, Who is pulling the tongue dad?
Son, who was hanged, who was hanged.
Who flies the twin towers?
- SUPERMAN!
Who climbs the twin towers?
- SPIDERMAN!
And who the crosses?
Doctor, doctor!
How has appendicitis operation of my grandfather?
Ostia! Appendicitis? Was not an autopsy?
   It was once a French, an English and a Mexican were in the desert did not have to eat and the French said that everyone was going to put part of his body, said francer I put my leg, POOM That is the cut, the next day the English said I put my arm and cut it the other day in the Mexican night out the yard and the Frenchman said: What shall we eat hot dogs? No pendijos your lechita and to sleep.
What makes a leper playing guitar?
Ground beef.
He says a priest at an altar boy:
Son, do not give many straws you're going to go blind.
And the altar boy replies:
Father, I'm here!
A man says to another:
-Look at that piece of piva is great.
'But if you only have 10 years.
'Yeah, but that appears 7.
Posted by: Tajamal
Taunting Humor, Updated at: 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment