Monday 16 July 2012

Taunting Best Jokes of the Network 2012


What is the dumbest pokemon?
Pikachu because pica pica and never arasca.
The Lion King brings together animals of the forest and warns them of their birthday and not wearing a good thing puts it in the ass. The next day the duck comes and gives grapes, and disappointed he puts up his ass, and so all the animals, the monkeys come and give plums, and they are introduced, but they laugh, and says the king, that laugh: that the ants bring a watermelon
They were a bunny and a bear shitting in the woods. That the bear asks the rabbit, "Bunny, you do not mind sticking it in the poop fluffy?" Bunny replied "Of course not". The bear grabs him by the neck and wipes his ass with it.
In the jungle Tarzan playing ping pong with cheetah
Tarzan grabs his racket and hits the ball really hard to fly and deep into the jungle and Tarzan says: Chita chita go for it and goes for it. Tarzan wait 5 or more hours when cheetah gets all bloody, without an eye and tells taunting Tarzan:
I told you I'll cling the ping pong ball not the ball of King Kong.
Lord, my cat just killed your dog.
You say, if my dog ​​is a doberman.
I know, but my cat is hydraulic
This was a cow and a bull that deeply wanted but lived in different farms and separated by a barbed wire, then one day the bull will work up the courage and jump and when he sees his beloved asks:
-Linda vaquita What is your name?
The cow-PINK HEART answer, but you can call me PINK because my heart is yours.
cow: And your cute little bull's your name?
JOHN BALL bull, but you can call me John, because the balls were stuck me in the wire.
  Well this is going Pinochet to Chile on the plane and decide to stop in France to eat and ask for a soup and says:
waiter there a hair in the soup
and the waiter gets to call the cook, garsson, garsson
pinochet and says: well, well, I eat it.
What is the only animal that died after spinning?
The humor of  chicken
There comes a pig with his mother and asks:
- Hey momma because I have a hole in the tail?.
And his mother answered:
'Because if you had serious piggy back PENDEJO!.
There are two meadows, separated by a fence, there is a bull and a cow on the other.
Will the bull jumps the fence and says to the cow:
'Hello, what's your name?
-My name is John Heart, but you can call me Joan, because you have stolen my heart.
And the bull replied:
'Well, my name is Jimmy, but you can call me Peter because the whistle I've left on the fence.
Posted by: Tajamal
Taunting Humor, Updated at: 11:19

No comments:

Post a Comment